JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the site and to the world of Jeep. :) The Jeep is great - my sons and I love it - the spousal unit just doesn't get it - so far. Oh well hopefully she will come around. After all she said go for it at the dealer - only condition was no stick - gotta love her.

I live in SE PA, just across the river from NJ and the border to DE. IF anyone has info on places to get my baby dirty - let me know.

Already learned much about Jeeps and Jeeping from y'all :D THANKS

Be talking to ya!

Ron

2008 Wrangler X White 2 dr hardtop​
so far - bare bones​

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to JKO. I'm guessing you're in delco area. You could go to Wharton State Park, it's about an hour from you in NJ, mostly sugar sand and some mud.You could also go to rausch in PA if you want more of a rock crawling day out.

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Welcome to jkowners!

-She doesn't have to "get it". Eventually she will accept that your love of the jeep is probably a "guy thing" and no longer try to figure it out. :D

Feel free to ask for some feedback or opinions on what others recommend or might advise to stay away from. :)

·
14ers
478 Posts
Fome one simpleman to THE Simpleman -

Welcome !

Like Stub said - she may not get it. My wife loves to go out of doors to wheel and other outdoor stuff, but she :shaking: her head and wishes we still had the monster Ford. It's all good.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have had the same issue with my wife. Although she does not get it, she does understand. What she does not understand is why I spend so much time on this website.
Congrats on the Jeep and welcome to JKO.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not worried about my wife understanding - I know she never will. She will enjoy the fun once we get out and about and can see how much both myself and our boys enjoy just riding around in the Jeep.

Although once spring gets here the doors will just have to vanish one night :D

Take Care All

And I can't resist WE ARE PENN STATE !!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.