JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Idol and Hells Kitchen and Hells Kitchen Nightmares.

I dont have cable or sat TV at my house because I refuse to PAY to watch commercials, and we dont watch alot of TV anyways.

We only get like six channels, but I find these shows very entertaining!

Thats it. I know everyone was dying to hear what my fav shows are.

:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
American Idol too. It feels so wrong, but I can't help hearing some of the hideous voices...and then the best is when the truly delusional ones cry, scream, and raise he!!, like they thought for sure that they were the next big thing. My g/f is the one that instigated it. At first I could take it or leave it, but now, I have to admit that I enjoy it.

I just want to hear the "uncensored version" of Hells Kitchen. That would be truly entertaining. :laughing:

I feel dirty now. :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The wife and I like: NCIS and Life.:beer:

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
wow hundy, i thought you were a cool guy till this post. american idol? hells kitchen is almost as bad but at least theres alot of yelling, but american idol, theres no escuse for that.

ahh, jk. i could actually not care any less what you watch on tv.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Chuck (mainly because the chick is hot),
Fringe (pretty good, off the wall X-Files type show),
24 (because now that I have DVR, I can record it and not miss shows),
Burn Notice (USA network),
Criminal Minds (because it is a little bit twisted)
Can't stand reality shows, they just grate on me, but I like the Smokn Gun series on TruTV which is a show that shows worlds dumbest criminals, etc.

·
Registered
292 Posts
24 but only DVD, I like to watch it straight through...
Heroes - although this season and last have started to suck...
Lost - finally got good again half way through season 3...
Dexter - show is truly twisted

Then I like Cities of the Underworld on Discovery or History Channel cant remember which...

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
i know my "man card" will get pulled on this, but here it goes:bawling:

greys anatonmy
private practice
2 and 1/2 men
Suzy Orman
Mad Money - Cramer - Booya!:D
Repo

When those shows aren't on, i'm watching just about anything on the "SPEED" channel or any nyse money type show in MSNBC

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Ok, I'll play along...

Weeds
The Riches
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Sons of Anarchy
Top Gear
Xtreme 4x4

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lost
NCIS
Life
The Unit
Worst Week
Numbers
Fringe
Bones

I don't have tv either Hundy, but I watch everything online. Its like having your own dvr or tivo. The shows are on the day after they are on tv and you can watch them whenever you want. And few to no commercials. If their is a commercial it only makes you watch 30 seconds then you can skip the commercial.

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
I don't have tv either Hundy, but I watch everything online. Its like having your own dvr or tivo. The shows are on the day after they are on tv and you can watch them whenever you want. And few to no commercials. If their is a commercial it only makes you watch 30 seconds then you can skip the commercial.
Which sites do you use?

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I get every fricken channel there is... but sadly I only get to watch 4 shows and I may DVR some other shows that look interesting.

LOST
Dexter
Extreme 4x4
Mythbusters

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Ya know what.. I forgot one... I know you are riveted to know....

Everyone Loves Raymond re-runs are always on when I get home.. like 3 episodes back to back every night... its always on in the background while I may be doing other things since my girl loves that show.

I have to admit it is pretty funny, and after about a year of this routine I don't think I have ever seen the same episode twice... how many did they fawking make??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.