JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured since I spent the past nine months out of work counting pennies I deserved a nice present now that I got a job...

I mounted it today :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Congrats on the new job. The new bumper and winch looks great. Now you've got two more things to look foward to. A day off and trying the new winch out.:bounce:

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's what I'm talkin bout. Good way to help kickstart the economy. :idea: I need to tell my wife that we need to do our part also:bounce:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I'm talkin bout. Good way to help kickstart the economy. :idea: I need to tell my wife that we need to do our part also:bounce:
HAHA, EXACTLY!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I like that setup! Congrats again on the new yob.

IMHO..you may want to clean up your battery leads and tuck them out of the way. They do fit under the grill, then there is a little hole by the radiator cap to run inside the engine compartment to the battery.

You own a jeep ... it's inherent.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like that setup! Congrats again on the new yob.

IMHO..you may want to clean up your battery leads and tuck them out of the way. They do fit under the grill, then there is a little hole by the radiator cap to run inside the engine compartment to the battery.
Thanks, man. And thanks for the tip. I will go take a look under the hood...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Maybe its a two door??? Hahaha also I would recommend getting some wireloom I use to install these for a company and you will be suprised what a small detail like that will make and it will protect your power cable from rubbing a hole in it and shorting it out

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
whats that red thing behind your grill?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts