JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will have better pics later or wiring and all that good stuff...these are just two off my iPhone...(my wife had the camera)

had to have some work done on the bracket but no biggie....
(would suggest using HIDx's new brackets when they are ready...then no worries)

HIDx.JPG

and on...(the lights themselves are lighting the entire garage...Doors shut and no other lights on, not even the opener lights)

HIDx2.JPG

:beer::beer:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks great.. I am waiting for the new brackets than ordering a set for sure.

I have the rugged ridge brackets and really dont want to mess with altering them.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Looking good! I'm glad to hear that you got the brackets to work for these lights.

I owe you some stickers!! I was so focused on getting these repacked and out the same day that I forgot to add them in the box.

James

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great! Your neighbors probably saw your garage glowing and thought you were splitting atoms in there or something! :D Glad you are happy with them...
One neighbor got to see them real well...he doesn't like me and I really don't like him...He has a Goldwing and a riding lawnmower...I have super bright lights and lots of other loud toys...what is he going to do....i need to ask him how well they lit up his bedroom last night...haha

Lights are awesome....love the simplicity of wiring them in and how everything is built in....Great product...will have 7" on my bumper or 7" on the window and put the 4" on my bumper when I order it.

·
Registered
950 Posts
i got my 7" HIDs on my windshield with the RR brackets.. didnt have to do any modding.. but i would love to use the HIDX brackets when there ready..

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i don't see how....mine fit but they rested on the windshield frame and didn't set level...unless the 7" being taller were farther up the slope of the windsheild

·
Registered
781 Posts
I just used my 4" HIDx lights last night on a night trail ride and let me tell you they were a lifesaver!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts