JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my Springfield Armory loaded MC Operator. I recently got back into shooting and have put 1200 rounds through it since January. I just got a new cobra mag that I am looking forward to trying out tomorrow. :D

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Funny you post that. I recently had a deal available to me that was very similar. Unfortunatley I sat on the offer and let the deal pass up as I didn't have the cash (read: needed Jeep crap, lol)

Since you have had a few rounds through it what is your opinion/feedback? I have always been happy with Springfield in the past...

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you post that. I recently had a deal available to me that was very similar. Unfortunatley I sat on the offer and let the deal pass up as I didn't have the cash (read: needed Jeep crap, lol)

Since you have had a few rounds through it what is your opinion/feedback? I have always been happy with Springfield in the past...
I can honestly say its the best handgun I have owned. I have not had a single issue with it. It's a better gun than I am a shooter, haha.

And it's just like the damn jeep, looking forward to modding it.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the complements!

Hundy - pm me when you guys are gonna go and I'll let you know if I can make it. I am pretty sure I have a free weekend in three weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Thanks for the complements!

Hundy - pm me when you guys are gonna go and I'll let you know if I can make it. I am pretty sure I have a free weekend in three weeks.
Will do. Keep an eye on my trail run schedule thread and try to come out with us.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Those are some nice looking 45's! My 1911 is an a model A that looks like it has been through both world wars. It probably has, now that I think about it. Anyway, it's beat to ****, but I love it. I wish it could talk. I am sure there are some stories it could tell.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Those are some nice looking 45's! My 1911 is an a model A that looks like it has been through both world wars. It probably has, now that I think about it. Anyway, it's beat to ****, but I love it. I wish it could talk. I am sure there are some stories it could tell.

Marc, I'd like to see some pics if possible...I collect original 1911's....

·
Registered
397 Posts
I will get some pictures up this weekend. I am at work until 2200 tonight, so some time in the next three days I'll get some pictures up. I have an old military 38 too, if you want me to take a few of that one, too. I mean, since I will have the safe open and all:smokin:

·
Registered
397 Posts
OK, here are a few of my old 45. Not pretty, but she is historic!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am diggin that, I'm a huge fan of older weapons...and even more so when they have a history of combat.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I agree! I have a few weapons that are of WW2 era, but I do not know anything about where they were used. I have a "parts" Garand made from war era parts, an IBM M1 carbine, a Carcano carbine and a big old Mason Nagant rifle with a nice and clean Commie stamp, dated 1943. I wish they could talk!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Its good to see these classics still out there, I was just looking at the springfield site today at their modern offerings of the 1911. After all these years, the design is still close to perfection. Nice handguns guys!:beer:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts