281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first, no mods, bone stock.

Growing a little bit...

All grown up now...

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
wow, that thing quickly became a monster!

Me and AlecW where just talking about tubes that went from the rear bumper down to the rocker gaurds. Looks good and welcome to the forum!:beer:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Damn....first I've ever heard of cerebral palsy in a motor vehicle...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Dude... Your rig is awesome!

I am jealous! :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to add, the exo will be going over the top of the jeep to, going to exo the whole thing.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Means it's bad-asss....... Sweet frame rails... Welcome to the forum..

That's right...awesome...now, seeing as you have amply demonstrated that Parkinson's Syndrome can be applied to inanimate objects, I say you need a Red Star, as well as a few others on this thread...welcome, and go get that Red Star...you'll be glad you did.:beer:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's right...awesome...now, seeing as you have amply demonstrated that Parkinson's Syndrome can be applied to inanimate objects, I say you need a Red Star, as well as a few others on this thread...welcome, and go get that Red Star...you'll be glad you did.:beer:

I love admirers, looks like your going to be my biggest fan. Nothing like having little chihuahuas bouncing around my feet waiting for me to throw them a bone, to see what I will do next.

Ahhh, life in the spot light, life is good.....Thanks for making my day DustinHoffman.......:lol:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I love admirers, looks like your going to be my biggest fan. Nothing like having little chihuahuas bouncing around my feet waiting for me to throw them a bone, to see what I will do next.

Ahhh, life in the spot light, life is good.....Thanks for making my day DustinHoffman.......:lol:

Do you frequently have narcisstic and onanistic fantasies??:shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Do you frequently have narcisstic and onanistic fantasies??:shaking::shaking:
Take a deep breath and slow down, when you get upset, you start stuttering and misspelling your words. Narcissistic is the correct spelling, you left out a " i " and a " s ". For the other word of
"onansistic", that just means that your a whole lot off:puke: to put it mildly.

Quote "I served my country well...for a very long time...what's your excuse maggot?"
So your saying EVERY ONE THAT DIDN'T SERVE IN THE MILITARY IS A MAGGOT?
Your a real winner there buddy.

Your my favorite zero I mean hero.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Take a deep breath and slow down, when you get upset, you start stuttering and misspelling your words. Narcissistic is the correct spelling, you left out a " i " and a " s ". For the other word of
"onansistic", that just means that your a whole lot off:puke: to put it mildly.

Quote "I served my country well...for a very long time...what's your excuse maggot?"
So your saying EVERY ONE THAT DIDN'T SERVE IN THE MILITARY IS A MAGGOT?
Your a real winner there buddy.

Your my favorite zero I mean hero.

Must be a b!tch living life as a maggot, huh pal...:shaking: OK...I'm done here.with this thread...no more responses to phaggots...I mean maggots. Damn spell czech....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Uh, anyways...

Nice looking Jeep Paul. Lots of flex on that thing.

Your Jeep's big brother was on sale at eBay a while back...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Must be a b!tch living life as a maggot, huh pal...:shaking: OK...I'm done here.with this thread...no more responses to phaggots...I mean maggots. Damn spell czech....

You know that's funny right there!

Just fluffing your feathers old man, have a good day....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts