JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE - Bargain Basement Prices!!! Several items still for sale. All items are like brand new. I'm willing to accept offers since the stuff is just sitting in my garage collecting dust.

PM me (I now have my PM's going to my e-mail).

I sold my JK. Now I have some accessories for sale. All of these accessories are in perfect condition and that is because they are all only weeks or months old. If anyone wants photos, please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you a photo. If anyone wants to pick up the items locally, I'll knock off shipping costs.

1. Quadratec front floor liners (for 2-door or 4-door) $40 shipped in U.S.

2. SOLD: Weathertech front floor liners (digi-fit in black), only 3 weeks old. Fits 2-door or 4-door. $80 shipped in U.S.

3. SOLD: Mopar Cab Cover in black. Used once. 3 months old. Never been wet. Can be used with or without hard top or soft top still installed. Includes storage bag. Mopar part number: 82210321. Fits 2-door only. $75 shipped in U.S.

4. Bestop spare tire cover in black denim, only 3 weeks old (fits 32" and smaller tires) $20 shipped in U.S.

5. SOLD: rear cargo liner Only 2 months old. Fits 2-door with or without back seat, and with or without subwoofer. $45 shipped in U.S.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you haven't cut out anything on the rear floor liner, I'll give ya 40 bucks for it shipped.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Interested in the mopar cab cover for $75 plus shipping....can you find out how much to ship to Englishtown NJ (07726)?

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts