JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put a muffler on my 2011 Jeep Wrangler jk. I’ve looked at extreme terrain but it seems like there are different sizes to get. I really need someone to tell me which size to get. The sizes I see are 2.25”, 2.5”, and 3.0”. Please help! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,182 Posts
I am looking to put a muffler on my 2011 Jeep Wrangler jk. I’ve looked at extreme terrain but it seems like there are different sizes to get. I really need someone to tell me which size to get. The sizes I see are 2.25”, 2.5”, and 3.0”. Please help! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
myself and many have used the Dynomax Competition Evolution rock crawler ,pre-axle dump cat back exhaust to good opinion long term but regardless of the choice in brand or location, the OEM exhaust pipes connecting a muffler or cat to the '07-'11 JK/JKU is 2.5" size tubing.

If you simply go to Dynomax's web page and enter your year and make/model vehicle it will return results only for your particular model , choose one of the results and look at the diameter of the connecting tube size to find this info.
Or, ask for someone on a forum to do the interwebz for yo :thefinger:

I'm just bustin your chops.

Here's video of the dynomax model I referenced above on a 3.8l v6 Jeep like yours and mine...

:jeep2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts