JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Aetna today with some buddies from GA Trailriders. Chris, who owns a TJ on 35's, rode with me so he could see what the JK was all about. We had a blast as usual. Damage was minimal considering what all we got into. I bent my tie rod even more and my toe is out now. I also layed the JK over on it's side going through a really bad off camber mud hole with the ledge on the right. I've done it before, but it's much worse now. It looked and sounded really bad going through as I thought for sure I was going to have new racing stripes all the way down the passenger side. As it turnes out, all I did was put some nice battle scars on the fender flares. No contact with the body. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of that, but I got lots of other nice shots. Oh yah, Jud had his XJ basically on it's side. If it wasn't for the three people pushing against it, he was a goner for sure.

Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this, so move it if you want. We need a catagory for trail rides and such. The gallery is cool, but you can only post up pictures, and not tell the story.

Oh yah, There's an area they call the Peanut Butter Hole. It's basically just like a big playground where everbody gathers and rides around hitting the different obsticles. When I pulled in you could have heard a pin drop. You could see the expresson on their faces, like "What's this jerk doing bringing a brand new expensive Jeep out here. This is going to be good. I can't wait to see him f' somthing up." I drove right past everbody, picked the biggest ledge I could find and walked right up it. I circled back around and watched a buggy struggle getting over a different ledge, waited for him to finish, and climbed right up that one. When I pulled back around I parked and then I was everybody's pal. They were all over the JK. :beer:

Enjoy!! ;)

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/SeminoleMike/Aetna 120807/

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great picture of the down angle, very creative.
Looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great picture of the down angle, very creative.
Looks like you had a great time.
Thanks. I liked that one too. The funny part was that I dropped the camera and it slid down by the brake peddle and I had to reach down and grab it before I could take the picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts