JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of Central Florida! Well after a 6 year stay with my company in Orlando, I have been offered a great position with my Tampa office and I have decided to take the job. I don't know much about the area for now except for the occasional visit for concerts and football games and now I need to find a place to live. My office is right at the end of the Veterans Parkway so any place North of that off of the parkway would be very convenient. Don't mind a commute as long as I am not sitting in traffic. My kids are still young, 8 & 11 so my first mission is to find a good school district to put them in. I have seen areas like Westchase, Cheval, and Lutz but I would appreciate any suggestions from you locals. I start on Feb 1 so you if you start seeing my rig around town stop and say hello.

Thanks! :jeep2:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
welcome to this side! good luck with the search, wish I could help, but I'm over in St. Pete and just moved down in August. I have a friend and his family on Davis Island and they seem to love it. Catch you around town!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts