JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm taking a work transfer next month; need some referrals, trails?,clubs? Shops? Etc
See ya on the trails

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Hey all, I'm taking a work transfer next month; need some referrals, trails?,clubs? Shops? Etc
See ya on the trails
Oh shit, time to move! :thefinger:

I'll shoot you a PM with more info...

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I hope you don't let your jeep turn into a pavement princess like some of the other ones I saw. Cough chris, cough.

What day you making the move down?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you don't let your jeep turn into a pavement princess like some of the other ones I saw. Cough chris, cough.
What day you making the move down?
Lolz, it'd be a trailer queen long before a pavement princess. I'm looking forward to getting out to the old mines and some ghost towns.

Figure on pulling into town around 1-2 June, unload the trailer have a beer, and start plotting some runs.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
22,098 Posts
Lolz, it'd be a trailer queen long before a pavement princess. I'm looking forward to getting out to the old mines and some ghost towns.

Figure on pulling into town around 1-2 June, unload the trailer have a beer, and start plotting some runs.
Damm we are doing elvis on the 11th in Florence then Jackhandle on the 12th.

You sumbish! Youuu summbishhh!
You have been called out to Florence. When you gonna commit?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You have been called out to Florence. When you gonna commit?
You can count me in, any write ups on either location for me to check out?

·
22,098 Posts
Just to be clear, I am down for this run. Would you point me towards the run thread or pm me as it gets closer?
Ok pming you.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
If I don't go to Big Bear I might be interested in a little Florence backyard action also. Can you PM me as well USMC.

NWApache...Welcome to the neighborhood! A lot of really nice Jeeps in this part of town and a few of us actually scrape them on the local rocks. Look forward to wheeling with you.

Brent

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I don't go to Big Bear I might be interested in a little Florence backyard action also. Can you PM me as well USMC.

NWApache...Welcome to the neighborhood! A lot of really nice Jeeps in this part of town and a few of us actually scrape them on the local rocks. Look forward to wheeling with you.

Brent
Thanks Brent, I'm really looking forward to getting down there. I'm burned out on rain, mud, and snow. All of our best long run trails are snowed out til June every year.
I screwed the pooch on this run, they're talking about. They are going may 11th, not June. I AM up for a run on that weekend in June, so if anyone wants to set something up, count me in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts