JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in Omaha and I'm moving to Phoenix/Tempe/Mesa area for a few job. Any tips?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
First off, welcome! What are you looking to find out? Locations of residence, good neighborhoods, where to pick up hookers to off and dump in the desert? :lol:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thinking about a place to live. I'll be working at ASU in Tempe. I would also like to know where to go wheeling and who likes to go often.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Lol Chris.

I live in chandler (south of mesa) and we love it. Tons of places to eat, stores are very close by, we really don't need to drive more than 10 minutes away if we really don't want to.

There are tons and tons and tons of jeepers around here, and alot of jeep events very close to everywhere in the valley.

Maybe when you get settled we can have an east side meet & greet.

Sent from inside the Death Star

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Mesa sucks now, Tempe is rough. Gilbert and Chandler are nicer places to live. There are always people going out and wheeling. Like John said, when you get settled we can put something together. Who knows, maybe i'll get off the couch and scratch the tread on my tires going on a run, even... :D

PM me when you get here and if you have Book of Faces I can link you to people here who wheel. Also, AZVJC has a lot of runs posted all the time. You got options mang!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mesa sucks now, Tempe is rough. Gilbert and Chandler are nicer places to live. There are always people going out and wheeling. Like John said, when you get settled we can put something together. Who knows, maybe i'll get off the couch and scratch the tread on my tires going on a run, even... :D

PM me when you get here and if you have Book of Faces I can link you to people here who wheel. Also, AZVJC has a lot of runs posted all the time. You got options mang!
wait.. does he want to mall crawl? You are still suppose to deliver a package to Tucson. I am still waiting.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Hurry up and get here before the heat hits. If you wanna see the malls, Chris knows all the speed bumps to avoid. If you wanna wheel check out the Tucson threads. We will be hitting Florence on the 5th and 6th of April.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Hurry up and get here before the heat hits. If you wanna see the malls, Chris knows all the speed bumps to avoid. If you wanna wheel check out the Tucson threads. We will be hitting Florence on the 5th and 6th of April.
I don't avoid the speed bumps now that I got real sliders. I still watch out for planters and ballards though...

By the way, fawk you! :D

Mike, PM any of us when you get here and we'll get you out on a trail.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I don't avoid the speed bumps now that I got real sliders. I still watch out for planters and ballards though...

By the way, fawk you! :D

Mike, PM any of us when you get here and we'll get you out on a trail.
Dont be mad chris, He just speaks the truth is all .......

:D

·
22,098 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
22,098 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ok so since we are calling people out. First off Chris Mesa is still a great place to live and secondly I wheel over on your side of town quite often but you never can go out. Dont have enough days to get your permission slipped signed?
Haha:thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Ok so since we are calling people out. First off Chris Mesa is still a great place to live and secondly I wheel over on your side of town quite often but you never can go out. Dont have enough days to get your permission slipped signed?
Haha:thefinger:
Oh fuck, you too Steve?! You don't come on here but once in a blue moon and it's to tweak my nipples, you lousy bastage!

Depends on where in Mesa. There are parts of Mesa that are decent, just most of Mesa out there from Dobson to like Extension and Rio Salado down to Baseline, rough!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
OH shit this is heating up!!!!

Im pretty sure I have A. been out more than you and B. have done harder trails than you and we are both stock lift height! MOFO!:thankyou::thankyou:

AND you suck because you didnt invite me over the other weekend to work on your buddies Rear bumper!

Oh and Who invited Who to go out to Cali this weekend to go to Tierra del Sol for and ENTIRE weekend of Wheeling and Awesomeness? and dont say you didnt have warning, i told you about it MONTHS ago!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

We coulda shared our first :beer: together....... :laughing2::laughing2:

·
22,098 Posts
OH shit this is heating up!!!!

Im pretty sure I have A. been out more than you and B. have done harder trails than you and we are both stock lift height! MOFO!:thankyou::thankyou:

AND you suck because you didnt invite me over the other weekend to work on your buddies Rear bumper!

Oh and Who invited Who to go out to Cali this weekend to go to Tierra del Sol for and ENTIRE weekend of Wheeling and Awesomeness? and dont say you didnt have warning, i told you about it MONTHS ago!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

We coulda shared our first :beer: together....... :laughing2::laughing2:
Be careful inviting Chris anywhere, he might get emotionally attached to you.

I bet poor Mikey doesn't realize what he is getting into out here.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts