JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Man, I want to wheel with you guys. `I see Hundy is pivoting on his doors again. Cool obstacles. I want to go there. Nice vid Oleg. Sucks to be the camera guy sometimes. :beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Big O-- Thx for the vid! Nicely done! What a great day of wheelin'!!! We had fun!

Mottino was pissed that day--- I have never seen so much stuckage/winchage/breakage on MW before-- FUN!

My carnage report--
scraped hardtop- rear pass side
snapped winchline-- pulling VERY hard on a JKO vendor's Silver 4 dr on 35s that I have winched SEVERAL times over the past few years who shall remain nameless.....;).....lol
broken rear dr side shock

:beer:'s to the HARD LINES!!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Big O-- Thx for the vid! Nicely done! What a great day of wheelin'!!! We had fun!

Mottino was pissed that day--- I have never seen so much stuckage/winchage/breakage on MW before-- FUN!

My carnage report--
snapped winchline-- pulling VERY hard on a JKO vendor's Silver 4 dr on 35s that I have winched SEVERAL times over the past few years who shall remain nameless.....;).....lol

Does he sell winch lines too, if so good thing :D

·
Registered
854 Posts

My carnage report--

Ha ha hmmm wonder who that would be. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Oleg. That was a great video. We had a lot of fun too. It was great wheeling with you all.
See you next time.

S

·
0 Posts
Ok Hundy, In case you're thirsty, here you go.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:beer::beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts