JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Friday night at a local Bar in Riverside Ca., My good freind Randall Davis (AXIAL) an I where hangingout having some cold ones an talking Jeep. We were talking about the last trails we both ran at the Hammers. Those of you that know Randall, know an saw pics of his JK Rubicon Unlimited, that he just recently loss. After quite of bit of beers and the night getting late Randall made a comment. Damm I WISH I HAD MY JEEP I WOULD GO WHEELING TOMMOROW. LOL that was the suds sinking in. The suds musta of have been sinking in on me cause I said. Fawk it lets do John Bull in the morning. The look on Randalls Face was Priceless, after a few more suds , I said to hell with JB, Lets run Mottino. Randall said, fawk it Lets run Mottino an run JB at night. A quick high five an the run was a deal. The deal was he would pilot my JK I will pilot My 53 Willys. We ended up Runing Mottino an Pulling into Big Bear about 8pm for a fuel refill some Mexican food an a qiuck stop at Kmart for some Thermals an warm cloths. The weather in Big Bear was a chilly Low 30s. After gearing up, we made it to the East entrance of JB at about 12am. Due to the rains the past week the gate was muddy an slippery. We made it through JB without a problem, Here are some pics of Mottino, enjoy an always remember, some of the best times wheeling are the times when there last minute plans.............................please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
And the bad ass Willys strikes again. Man, if you ever want to sell that Wagon, I would love to be the first in line. I've said it before and I'll say it again, that thing is seriously bad ass.

That JK is bad ass, too. You've got a nice little set of rigs there.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the bad ass Willys strikes again. Man, if you ever want to sell that Wagon, I would love to be the first in line. I've said it before and I'll say it again, that thing is seriously bad ass.

That JK is bad ass, too. You've got a nice little set of rigs there.
Haha, thanks again,, remember ,,,EVERYTHINGS FOR SALE,,,, LoL,, it was a great wheelin weekend. With the rain all week it left the desert soil nice and moist.. No dust excelent traction all clear blue skys. Just great So Cal. Wheeling.. stay tuned for a major overhaul on the Willys, we have some new an improved ideas for it. Like lowering it down 4in., 40s. Dovetail, all new cage. New links, Lexan glass all around, new bumpers ,,,etc. Etc..

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
HA, great pics. I've seen that Willys before:beer:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really, I see your in Texas. Where have you seen it before? In the mags? Or on the trails? I've had it for 15 years now but its been around mostly the west coast.. But its been in several different rags , years ago.......

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
That Willys looks insane! Looks like some good times.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks T, Hey you should come out with us sometime, I will let you know the next time we go out.. :beer:
Did Mottino recently and it doesn't scare me no more. I'd do it again :) and I know it would be a blast with you guys.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey radrubi, is that your yellow Rubicon? what size / brand tires are you running?

thanx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts