·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have the following Transfer Cases available for swap/sale:

2x 2012-Current, Rubicon Cases

1x 2012- Current, Non-Rubi Auto Trans T-Case

2x 2007-2011, Rubicon T-Cases

We are looking to swap these for 2007-2011 NON RUBICON 241 Transfer cases or 2012-Current Manual Transmission NON RUBICON transfer cases.

Please contact us via our website for more details.

We are looking for quick turnarounds.

Thank you,

Brian

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Please list some prices. Thanks.

·
Registered
930 Posts
They want $500 + the standard case for a rubi case. I guess they don't need the standard cases that bad.

That's exactly what I said when I received their email.
To send in my case plus $500, wait for them to receive it, process it,ship their case back, and then wait for shipping is too much hassle.

Here's the skip-the-bs details for anyone else interested.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I did this about 2 years ago. It was a pain-free process. My jeep isn't my daily so I didn't mind the wait to ship to the east coast.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sent you guys an email and just tried calling the number on your website. I am interested and have a 2010 sport with 47k miles and never wheeled hard.

Kyle

408 836 3074

PS I'm having a long arm installed soon and that will give me a chance to pull the transfer case.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I did this a couple years back and it was a pain in the ass to have my jeep down for 2 weeks. I even overnighted my tcase to them to speed up the process. But apparently my tcase sat unopened for a few days because they were too busy to inspect it before they shipped the rubicon case to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the late responses everyone, it's been a very busy week.

We want to swap your 2007-2011 Non-Rubicon Case +$500 for a Rubicon case. You pay shipping to me, I pay shipping to you.

I would prefer that you send me yours first, as I have 7 builds going right now and are going to be in dire need of some non Rubi cases SOON.

If i have to I will send the Rubicon case first, which I would then need a $1000 deposit and will refund $500 when I receive your T-Case. I don't particularly like to do that as we have found that the Rubicon Case will sit for weeks before it gets swapped into your vehicle.

Please call me at MoTech's phone number on our website and I will talk to you directly if needed.

Thanks again,

Brian

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sorry for the late responses everyone, it's been a very busy week.

We want to swap your 2007-2011 Non-Rubicon Case +$500 for a Rubicon case. You pay shipping to me, I pay shipping to you.

I would prefer that you send me yours first, as I have 7 builds going right now and are going to be in dire need of some non Rubi cases SOON.

If i have to I will send the Rubicon case first, which I would then need a $1000 deposit and will refund $500 when I receive your T-Case. I don't particularly like to do that as we have found that the Rubicon Case will sit for weeks before it gets swapped into your vehicle.

Please call me at MoTech's phone number on our website and I will talk to you directly if needed.

Thanks again,

Brian

I'll be calling you bright and early. Let's make a deal!

·
Registered
198 Posts
They are in dire need but still want your case + $500 are the rubi case that desirable?
Yes! There is a very noticeable difference off-road using the Rubi case because of the lowering gearing. Swapped mine out 3 years ago to a Rubi and have loved it!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
One of the best things i ever did was a Rubi case

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts