JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. 460 HP Gen V Corvette LT1 engine, 8 speed automatic and a 2012 JKU = happy customer. Seriously this will be our first fully networked LT1 Corvette engine using our EZ install process. MoCAN will be used for most bridging functions including AC, CC, Tapshift......

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good God Robbie! That wil be wild! Had the wife smiling ear to ear just driving my measly 5.3, when she got to get on the skinny pedal! Happy wife = happy garage life= more upgrades for the Jeep!

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Cant you get a 480 hp gen V crate ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
822 Posts
Title says it all. 460 HP Gen V Corvette LT1 engine, 8 speed automatic and a 2012 JKU = happy customer. Seriously this will be our first fully networked LT1 Corvette engine using our EZ install process. MoCAN will be used for most bridging functions including AC, CC, Tapshift......
Is a kit available for this swap, same motor and transmission except into a 2015?? (asking for a friend...)

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is a kit available for this swap, same motor and transmission except into a 2015?? (asking for a friend...)
Yes an EZ install kit will be available for the LT1 in a Pentstar JK we're actually finalizing the coding right now.

We even have 17's in the shop that we will be supporting with a kit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Holy cow Robb, at first glance I saw a white jeep and thought it was mine. Lol. I could only dream of that motor in my ride.

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The build is going very smooth, the LT1 fits like a glove. We have also tried several different Gen V accessory drive configurations. The picture of the L86 shows what will have a standard JK alternator and PS pump right where they belong similar to our Gen IV drive. If you look hard you might see this LT1 is using our bolt in EZ engine mounts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 JKUR Recon AT 3.73 Rear Diff 2" Lift Borla Exhaust 33" Ridge Grapplers on Fuel Wheels 2013 JKU
80 Posts
Awesome, can't wait for the LT4!!!

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update

Here's what an LT1 8 speed JK sounds like; first run out of the shop went well. I'll try and get more pictures and specifics up on this build. The LT1 requires a different intake, accessory drive and a few other things vs the Gen V 6.2 SUV engines. We are running our CAN module in this build.

·
Registered
2017 JKUR Recon AT 3.73 Rear Diff 2" Lift Borla Exhaust 33" Ridge Grapplers on Fuel Wheels 2013 JKU
80 Posts
Here's what an LT1 8 speed JK sounds like; first run out of the shop went well. I'll try and get more pictures and specifics up on this build. The LT1 requires a different intake, accessory drive and a few other things vs the Gen V 6.2 SUV engines. We are running our CAN module in this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6cLQQM11Ds
Wonder what it puts down on the dyno?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts