JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Let's Get This Party Started Discount!

Good evening to everyone!

We wanted to post a quick note and let the forum know that the interest in our new kits has been amazing! Thank you to everyone that has reached out. We will be shipping very soon and are looking forward to putting this wonderful new product in your hands. In the spirit of a great Friday night after a long week, the boss and I have decided to offer a $250 discount to the first 20 forum members that purchase a kit. Please let us know if you are interested!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will your Mocan case work with the older crappy 3d printed units? Mine is completely falling apart and I am sick of taping it together. Your case looks great. Thats the way Motech should have been doing them from day one. Its always bothered me how pathetic the case is and what a great kit overall Motech has. The case does not represent the overall quality of the rest of the kit, until now. :)

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Will your Mocan case work with the older crappy 3d printed units? Mine is completely falling apart and I am sick of taping it together. Your case looks great. Thats the way Motech should have been doing them from day one. Its always bothered me how pathetic the case is and what a great kit overall Motech has. The case does not represent the overall quality of the rest of the kit, until now. :)
Good afternoon Tim. Our new cases will replace the 3d printed ones and our PDC case/ mount will replace the sheet metal units. Feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for considering the MoTech kit! We are currently in the throws of obtaining EO certification, but it will be a while before we can sell a kit in CA that meets all of the requirements. Our hats are off to Todd and JSS for reaching the top before anyone else! :bow:

The goals that we have set forth are to increase the quality of the install components and reduce installation obstacles, have product on the shelf ready to ship when a customer is ready to order, and provide personal customer support and service that is second to none. If/when we obtain an EO we will not be attempting to "knock JeepSpeed off as the only "currently legal" swap in CA", but will be proud to join him as a successful company that has brought many great things to the Jeep JK community.

Please let us know if you are interested or need anymore information, we are happy to help. Have a great evening!
Any update on the EO? Thought I'd check in as it's been a few months (which is admittedly nothing in terms of government bureaucracy.)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts