JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i am going coilovers up front and i am going to replace my rear shocks with RK as well (just so they match the front coilovers)

i will have MOST of the 2.5 stock mod kit for sale as well as all 4 shocks and the brand new myride kit.

what i'll have is:

2.5" progressive front springs
Front teraflex bump stops

All 4 Rancho RS9000xl adjustable shocks

a brand new uninstalled (only opened to check it out) myride system (lets you tune your shocks from inside the cab. it's actually really handy)

All you would need to complete the package is either rear springs or rear spacers, and something for the front track bar (either bracket or bar). This kit went on in january i think (it's only been on a few months). it works/flexes awesome. i'm very happy with it.

350.00 is my asking price. it will be available in early to mid august depending on when all my parts get here.

Thanks!

Ryan

·
Registered
266 Posts
If he doesn't want the my ride PM me a price shipped to 78620

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
next on coils:smokin:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
coils gone?

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone... I'm sorry i haven't posted on here.

Ok, the myride is gone.

the shocks are spoken for. They're coming off tomorrow and i PM'd the person who's spoken for them. If he paypals me they're sold.

Same with teh springs. I pm'd the person first in line. If they pass i'll move on to the next in line.

Thanks everyone. sorry about the delay.

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
can i jump in line for the springs? i already have the shocks and adj tb, just wanting to go lower than 4in and have some flat fenders on the way

·
Registered
51 Posts
how much for the shocks?

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey i'm sorry guys, but everything is sold.

the only thing i have left is the AEV brackets. i was asking 55 shipped

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
off subject, but did you like the rk springs? thinking of switching out my rancho springs? but i honestly dont know if it'll get me much lower than the 4 inch i already have... just from looking at pics of the 2.5 lift heights

thanks

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
off subject, but did you like the rk springs? thinking of switching out my rancho springs? but i honestly dont know if it'll get me much lower than the 4 inch i already have... just from looking at pics of the 2.5 lift heights

thanks
my experience with them has been awesome. I thought they were very soft and i've never had a complaint with the ride. I was also running adjustable shocks too.

the only reason i got rid of them is because the front 44 i bought was set up for coilovers. And i figured what the hell. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts