JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of you, but over the last few years the stories of atrocious acts and things just basically point to the end of the world could fill volumes.

I thought it might be interesting to see what recent stories we can get all culminated in one place. So please post your real news stories that point to just how bad its getting.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Extreme Torture of L.A. Boy...

He was covered in cigarette burns, including to his genitals. He couldn't fully open his hand because it had been burned on a stove. His tooth was broken with a nerve exposed. And he had been made to sit in his own urine and feces, authorities say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369486,00.html

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thats LA for you. Thats why I don't live there.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's another on the International side. Czech Mother Accused of Skinning Caged Son, Feeding Him to Relatives...

The court in Brno heard the family sexually abused the boys and made them cut themselves with knives. The boys said they were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables and made to stand for days in their own urine.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369464,00.html

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Holy crap, I'd go into another zone if I saw that. I'm not sure you'd be able to hold me back from those people causing the harm. I have the wierd problem of defending those less capable. I even stuck up for someone I saw get mugged at college. I blame it on being mugged as a kids when I was 15. Now I feel better, well after those stories not really. I think we should slowly lower these people in a fish tank of prianna or blood leaches or something...

A

·
0 Posts
Serial Killer in the largely impoverished area... Women victims (allegedly prostitutes) found with throats cut and body mutilations is the common theme...

More...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Man I wish I was a super hero. I could be really busy with how crappie poeple can be.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I'll tell ya' what's depressing....the fact that we have recognized thru licensure social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists...they are responsible for the state of affairs that we are in today...add scumbag lawyers to that unholy alliance, and we have a situation where nobody, including parents, have zero control over their kids...witness Massachusetts and that gang of high school tramps who decided to all get pregnant at the same time...fathers???...homeless guys, brothers, and perhaps their very own fathers...WTF ever happened to shame???:pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Poor Little Toddler...Heart Breaker..
UNARMED ADULTS COULDN'T HELP

It's a shame a cop shot and killed a 27-year-old man who was busy stomping and punching a toddler to death June 15 in Stanislaus County, Calif. It's tragic because someone else should have stopped the killer before police arrived on the scene. The police were too late, and the baby died.

That's not to criticize the cops. Most would move mountains to get to a child in peril. Few would wince at shooting a child killer. But they will almost always be too late to counter violent crime in progress.

Ordinary folks, however, stumble on violent crime more often. The child died because nobody on scene was able to do anything useful. At least three people stopped their cars and tried to intervene, but the baby killer was too strong, too hostile and too charged with adrenaline for the passersby to overpower him. None was equipped to do what the cop did.

Colorado has a shall-issue law that requires sheriffs to issue concealed carry permits to nearly anyone who applies. California does not, but it should.

In Stanislaus County the sheriff 's department issues permits only to special people who can show "good cause." To qualify, an applicant must prove that he or she "is in greater peril of criminal victimization than the average citizen and/or for whom professional law enforcement assistance is unreasonably diffcult to obtain given their particular circumstances." It probably doesn't hurt to be wealthy or well-conected, either. It's a law that reflects old-school thinking about law and order, ignoring the fact that more guns mean less crime.

The "good cause" policy is most unfortunate, and it probably reduced this baby's chances at life. A better reason to qualify a citizen for a permit is the mere possibility he or she may come upon some maniac beating a child along the road. Or, the possibility of the applicant happening upon a violent rape. Or the possibility of the applicant being raped.

It's not unusual for just plain ordinary folks, like those who wanted to stop the brutal murder of a child, to find themselves needing guns. That's why more states need shall-issue laws like Colorado's, freeing up citizens to carry weapons without having to prove special status. Law-abiding citizens shouldn't have to explain why they want or need to carry weapons in their cars, purses or hidden holsters.

Passersby almost always stumble on crime scenes before cops arrive. If just one is properly prepared and equipped, he or she might be able to save a life.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Well said Marine...as we allow Islamic schools, sponsored by Saudi's, to fluorish in this country, teaching, of all things, that jihad is good, WE, have sanitized our colleges and universities, and teach a perverted interpretation of what Islam is, making "jihad" sound like an annual Boy Scout Jamboree, and that all that is Islam is nothing more then peace...couple that with censorship in our very own Junior and Senior high schools, for example, how many schools forbid the teaching of the 2nd Amendment, and instead teach that gun rights and violence are one of the same....it's getting depressing, folks....

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
This guy should be dead already...

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8529742

Two girls shot and killed, just out walking.

http://www.newson6.com/global/Category.asp?c=139808
Well, sexual predators sentenced to life for child molestation SHOULD NOT ever have contact with children...biological or not. You can thank a lawyer, a social worker, and a psychiatrist for that...as for those two girls...I pray that I remain a real harda$$ when it comes to raising children, knowing where they are at at all times, knowing who their friends are, and knowing who their friend's parents or guardians are...call me paranoid...I don't trust ANYFawkingbody outside of my family:pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well, sexual predators sentenced to life for child molestation SHOULD NOT ever have contact with children...biological or not. You can thank a lawyer, a social worker, and a psychiatrist for that...as for those two girls...I pray that I remain a real harda$$ when it comes to raising children, knowing where they are at at all times, knowing who their friends are, and knowing who their friend's parents or guardians are...call me paranoid...I don't trust Infringed outside of my family:pissed::pissed::pissed:
Wow! ..you are spot on Dusty, I feel that some people around me think I'm a Psycho & I go over board with everything you said(don't really care). Shame shame on them if they have a catastrophic event within their family. I cut NO corners when it comes to my Granddaughter & Wife(focus, focus, focus). I trust No one, the minute you do, you are risking it all, I'm sure something will go terribly wrong. Stay focused people, you'll catch it early.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Have I ever never been spot on???;):smokin::beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts