JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost as dead as tRumps inaugural in here. 5 post today. You ladies might want to pull up yer kickstands and think about calling it a night. Permanently.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Guess his sister got tired of him and he had nowhere else to go.

·
Registered
228 Posts
On a beautiful Sunday, we were out wheeling not posting. You might try it sometime.
If you want to make President Trump's next inaugural more exciting, put your vagina hat back on, go there and set yourself on fire.

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
It's almost as dead as tRumps inaugural in here. 5 post today. You ladies might want to pull up yer kickstands and think about calling it a night. Permanently.
if you posted some cool,creative or interesting comment instead of empty , pointless posts that are the forum equivalent of a queef , you could have added nearly 20% more new post value to the day instead of subtracting from the site's content . Just a thought.

Have we ever seen pictures of your rig,OP?

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts
Have we ever seen pictures of your rig,OP?
Pretty sure we have, the one rolling on 26's with every queer accessory on the planet. Not my cup of tea, but then again I'm not gay or judging.

·
22,098 Posts
Just like a fart in the wind, comes in stinks up the place with useless crap and then disappears.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
"Sorry" :rolleyes: for the copy-and-paste, but OP is a long-time repeat problem, and the answers haven't changed :laughing:

:cwm13:​

PKDailey4 is so desperate to troll, he's talking shit to people who aren't even here.​
What a douche !
Well put, Sir! :beer:​
:bounce: Hi PKDouchebag! :thefinger:

EDIT: oh, and . . . in before the HGPD! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Holy crap, search is working :laughing:

More PKdouchebaggery:

The term "insurance fraud" comes to mind. :gluging:
↑↑↑ Douche canoe, powered by ↓↓↓​

Victims of PKDouchely's trolling ↓↓↓ (Don't feel bad, I've taken that asswipe seriously before, too).​
only if you are in idiot

OP is not doing anything wrong. He has a street legal jeep that has been totaled...on the street. He is making sure he looks out for himself.
Shut your cock holster!
What insurance fraud? He crashed in his fucking neighborhood. Unless he has a W.E. Rock course in the street and was using it in competition there is no insurance fraud.
^^ The term "Shit for Brains" comes to mind.^^

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Ol PKDailey4 was here long before I signed up. Did he ever actually post like a normal human, or was he a tard right out of the gate? I can't remember reading anything from him that wasn't pretty much what he did here.

·
22,098 Posts
Ol PKDailey4 was here long before I signed up. Did he ever actually post like a normal human, or was he a tard right out of the gate? I can't remember reading anything from him that wasn't pretty much what he did here.
always a turd, I mean tard.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
I think I remember a post or 2 that might have been useful, but :cwm13: fawk that haystack-needle challenge :laughing:

If you round to the nearest ~10th of a percent, this sums it up:
always a turd, I mean tard.

PK only stops buy to see GAR!!!!!
1505789140426.jpg

FOQXdwL.jpg

archerr-meme-generator-you-have-got-to-be-shitting-me-be02f5.jpg

:thefinger:​

1 - 20 of 36 Posts