JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics. Some nice looking jeps there...also some really awful ones too...I'm looking at you sky jacker.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm not going to lie, this thing would be a blast!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This isn't actually a bad idea.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
some ugly wheels out there, and really not a fan of a few of these guys ruining our grills. :nono:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There were Wranglers in all sorts of places at the show. Even companies that barely sell Jeep products had a JK. A lot of them were about big wheels but I didn't mind it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I talked with Henk on Tuesday and he mentioned he wanted 20 hoods on SEMA vehicles, he ended up with 32. They really wanted to get the word out about them, not a bad way to do it.

I have one and I will say it works well and fits well. Sitting in line for the SEMA cruise last night, I could see the heat pouring out. The grills on the top get hot enough you will not wanna touch them.

Is it just me or is everyone running the new rugged ridge hood this year..

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics. Some nice looking jeps there...also some really awful ones too...I'm looking at you sky jacker.
Oh some 8 year old is loving that jeep but that still does not justify building it and putting it into a show such as this. I think someone will get fired over that one if the super lift brass sees it. You can't be that out of touch of your business and your clientele by this much can you?

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Oh some 8 year old is loving that jeep but that still does not justify building it and putting it into a show such as this. I think someone will get fired over that one if the super lift brass sees it. You can't be that out of touch of your business and your clientele by this much can you?
Yeah, all that thing needs is Barbie in the driver's seat and Ken riding shotgun in a GI Joe Halloween costume. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts