JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the dyno numbers and graphs be released for the intune and trinity? How long before they will be able to adjust for tire size, gear changes, tpms, locker actuation, swaybar etc.?

·
Registered
575 Posts
tire size is allowed, gear ratio is not available yet, TPMS you can change the pressure threshold but you can not disable it like you can with a ProCal....not sure about the other options yet. I will hook it back up at lunch and see if I can find those options.

Throttle response is great so far. Should have bought the Trinity instead of the InTune just for the extra bells and whistles.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
DIABLO WTF

Thanks for the info. It's nice to see that diablo actually gives a fuck about their shit! I must applaud their excellent lack of Service and general give a shit in their own forum! :thefinger:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That may be true now, but they have yet to respond to or start a single thread in this sub forum since it was created. To me that means they aren't very concerned with the members of this forum that are current customers and those like myself that were/are potential customers for their products. That is some shitty customer service if you ask me

·
Registered
575 Posts
I agree. That's why I went to the horses mouth, their forum, instead of waiting here and bitching about not getting an answer. I'm sure there are a few other forums they are dealing with that have a bigger market share. Just sayin :thefinger::koolaid:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That could be true but they still haven't posted the dyno results on their website or forum either. Maybe the actual tuning doesn't provide much performance in the usable range of the powerband and they don't want to reveal it? I noticed you are already talking about getting rid of yours. I'm guessing you weren't very impressed with it?

·
JkO Approved Vendor
55 Posts
We at DiabloSport would like to apologize for our lack of involvement on this forum. Effective immediately today, it will be monitored daily and updates to the Jeep tool will be announced on this site. Thank you so much for your patience and support.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts