JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS ITEM IS SOLD

I have for sale a Mopar RES AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD/MP3 Player and Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver. This unit is out of my 2008 JK Sahara.

Willing to ship if you are willing to pay for shipping cost. Asking $75.00 for the unit plus shipping

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it does not have the navigation. It has cd/mp3/am fm /sirius

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am located in Central NJ (Manalapan) but can ship

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Does it come with the sirius antenna and UConnect hookup?
No it does not come with the uconnect hook up (it didnt have it when I bought the Jeep :()
I believe the sirius antenna stayed in the jeep for the new unit

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does it need the sirius tuner?
Pardon my ignorance...but Im not really sure what that is :)

It is equipped with Sirius but I am not sure if it needs anything additional to make the sirius work. The new Mygig I had installed also came with Sirius and I did not have to add anything to it for the Sirius to work. It was plug and play. I don't know if my JK was already equipt with whatever antennas it needed to work.

Hope this helps...again, pardon my ignorance

·
Registered
212 Posts
Pardon my ignorance...but Im not really sure what that is :)

It is equipped with Sirius but I am not sure if it needs anything additional to make the sirius work. The new Mygig I had installed also came with Sirius and I did not have to add anything to it for the Sirius to work. It was plug and play. I don't know if my JK was already equipt with whatever antennas it needed to work.

Hope this helps...again, pardon my ignorance
Let me check with sirius, and I will send you a pm in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
tuner is built in, just need antenna

·
Registered
212 Posts
Do you mind taking a picture of the back. I just want to make sure my current antenna will plug into the back of the unit.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Do you mind taking a picture of the back. I just want to make sure my current antenna will plug into the back of the unit.
I am at work right now. I can take a pick and post it up for you tomorrow if you like.
If you want, you could also just PM me your cell number and I could text u a pic later

·
Registered
212 Posts
In speaking with another Jeeper on here, he said the antenna I have will plug into the back of the radio, however, it is a slightly different connector. I will rig something up, as no one will be able to see it. I sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts