JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mopar Offroad Bumper $400

**Updated pricing and deleted skid plate from original post**

No dents. Cleans up like new. This is the winch bumper - has a winch mount built in. There's one small area where the winch cable got bunched up on the drum and rubbed some paint off but it's on the bottom underneath where the winch sits. $400 and I'll install if you wish. Don't ask about shipping - the size and weight involved would make it rediculous! Winch and roller fairlead not included.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
If only you were closer... I would scoop this up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does it weigh? And did you have to put on a lift to level out after installing?
I'm not sure of the exact weight but bumper, skid, and a winch combined would probably be close to 200 lbs. Spacers on top of the front springs would compensate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know if you want to come take a look at it. The one downside to the Mopar bumper is it doesn't have holes for your factory fogs.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Not to steal your thunder, but Justforjeeps has this bumper for $484.00 new, including shipping...add the $25.00 rebate coupon that many of us just got in the mail for any MOPAR accessory, and, well...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Not to steal your thunder, but Justforjeeps has this bumper for $484.00 new, including shipping...add the $25.00 rebate coupon that many of us just got in the mail for any MOPAR accessory, and, well...
I just checked and the bumper is $427.50 + $72 for the winch mount version + $59.44 shipping to my zip = $558.94. I'm thinking $450 installed is a pretty good deal but you have to haul your plastic crap home ;) I'll even throw in a few :beer:

If the buyer would rather turn their own wrenches I'll even honor the damn Mopar coupon and knock off $25. :D Somebody make me an offer before my wife trips over it again!

:stirthepot: Army Aviation - beating the air into submission until the tranny fails. Real men grab a wire to land - go Navy!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I just checked and the bumper is $427.50 + $72 for the winch mount version + $59.44 shipping to my zip = $558.94. I'm thinking $450 installed is a pretty good deal but you have to haul your plastic crap home ;) I'll even throw in a few :beer:

OK then...meet me in Fairbanks, Alaska this Sunday for the install:grinpimp::D:beer:

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
:stirthepot: Army Aviation - beating the air ino submission until the tranny fails. Real men grab a wire to land - go Navy![/QUOTE]

Hey...you may have missed my bio...8+years CW3 Army, 13+ years pilot & BN on an A-6...I rather beat the air then miss that CDP one time too many and have to Bingo to God knows where with less then a hundred pounds...:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
whats the winch install like? Meaning what winches will fit? Also how heavy? Did your front drop with the weight of the bumper and winch much? I know my rugged ridge bumper/stinger with winch dropped my last JK 3/4". I might be interested in this one and the lady might let me buy it if the price is right for her. I am going home (mississippi) end of August and I have to bypass B-ham there and back...

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
whats the winch install like? Meaning what winches will fit? Also how heavy? Did your front drop with the weight of the bumper and winch much? I know my rugged ridge bumper/stinger with winch dropped my last JK 3/4". I might be interested in this one and the lady might let me buy it if the price is right for her. I am going home (mississippi) end of August and I have to bypass B-ham there and back...
If you do decide to buy it Jeremy, I can vouch for his character. He's the one that bought my AEV Bumper.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts