JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale. New never installed MOPAR LED headlights.

They do have some minor scuff marks but that’s from the packaging and can be easily buffed out, if interested.

Don’t check this site often, but will check PM, or email me at Jeeplife1995 @ yahoo.com

Thanks.

IMG_5774.jpg IMG_5775.jpg IMG_5777.jpg IMG_5776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale. New never installed MOPAR LED headlights.

They do have some minor scuff marks but that’s from the packaging and can be easily buffed out, if interested.

Don’t check this site often, but will check PM, or email me at Jeeplife1995 @ yahoo.com

Thanks.

View attachment 337452 View attachment 337454 View attachment 337456 View attachment 337458

My apologies. First post and not sure how to edit the post. Asking price is $500 OBO

Part # 82214333AB (Retails for about $950)

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
Are these still available?
Hi,

As it seems like people on JKO are allergic to quoting posts in their replies, OP's (or others) will typically never be notified that someone has replied to them, contributing to unresolved threads, such as this one.

Also, since the OP's only post count is associated with selling one item on JKO, you can probably rest assured that they have posted elsewhere (other forums, CL, etc) and subsequently sold their item with no intention of updating this thread.

Welcome to the new JKO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts