JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have factory mopar half doors for sale. only used 2 months flawless condition. includes factory wiring harness and latches for power door locks / keyless entry, factory mirrors, uppers and interior pieces. paint code Black PX8

$2000.00 for pickup in MA

edit: these will fit the JK models 07-11 mine is a 2010 and yes they will fit 2011

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
nice id be all over these but spent all my cash for now:D

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just the lowers or do you have uppers too? If so, what's the color & are they tinted?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
everything is included, there is nothing more to buy or add to these doors. slide on ready! the uppers are not tinted they are painted the factory black (PX8) and are absolutely flawless no scratches, dents, dings or even swirl marks for that matter!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wish I had the $ I would drive up there and be a very happy man.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the lowest I will go and will keep them until someone pays this price. they will fit 2007-2011 and have just been told they will fit on the 2012 so I imagine someone will take them. I looked through all my receipts and the total for these doors came to $2,676.80

1st $1600.00 takes them away

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah, if I had the $$ they would be sitting in the garage right now... unless you wanna set-up a payment plan?? LOL!! :beer:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts