JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $100 shipped or $90 picked up

I have a perfect condition Mopar soft top window storage bag for sale. The bag has soft felt on the inside which seperates the windows to protect them from scratches. It also rolls up and hooks to the back of the rear seat via cinch straps and hooks. It was used 2 or 3 times. I have a 2-door jeep and even though this is made for a 4-door it does hold the windows for a 2-door but it is a very tight fit! I plan on buying a 4-door in a year or two so if nobody wants it for the price listed I'll just keep it.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump again. Sorry if I seem rude by saying this but if anyone sends pm's with $50 shipped "offers" I will not respond. Part is in perfect condition!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Bump again. Sorry if I seem rude by saying this but if anyone sends pm's with $50 shipped "offers" I will not respond. Part is in perfect condition!
Maybe your asking too much?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe your asking too much?
Thanks for your opinion. I bought it for almost $140 halfway through last summer, it has literally been used 2 or 3 times and stored in the original box since then. If people don't think the price is worth it then they can spend the extra money just to say they bought it brand new OR they can buy it from me and save $40-50 for an item in the same condition. I have plans to buy a 4-door in the next few years as I will most likely have a wife and kids by then so if I get the price that justifies selling it then I will sell it.....otherwise, I will keep it until then since I am not in financial trouble so I will not lose any more money on it than I already am. If someone wants to get a deal on this "brand new" item then its all theirs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for your opinion. I bought it for almost $140 halfway through last summer, it has literally been used 2 or 3 times and stored in the original box since then. If people don't think the price is worth it then they can spend the extra money just to say they bought it brand new OR they can buy it from me and save $40-50 for an item in the same condition. I have plans to buy a 4-door in the next few years as I will most likely have a wife and kids by then so if I get the price that justifies selling it then I will sell it.....otherwise, I will keep it until then since I am not in financial trouble so I will not lose any more money on it than I already am. If someone wants to get a deal on this "brand new" item then its all theirs.
:beer: well just throw it in closet and save it then

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:beer: well just throw it in closet and save it then
I will keep it in the for sale section in case someone wants it but otherwise it can stay in the closet. :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts