JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still got these MOPAR® Tubular Side Steps in Satin Black
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12112_212_07.htm

Now I'm asking $50 plus whatever shipping cost you.. ORR Trade for Soft top anything.

Wanting
Bestop---
-- Header Windshield Channel
-- Safari Top
-- Duster
-- Wrap Around wind Jammer

Any one of those :grinpimp:

·
Registered
735 Posts
do you have any pics of these on and from the side??? Want to see how far they hang down. My wife needs a step but I don't want something that hangs down too low

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welp, here is some pic of when I had iem on... they hang no lower than the rock rails.. if they do no more than a inch or so

\

·
Registered
735 Posts
can you get me a shipping quote to 33823? Let me talk to the wifey and see what she thinks, since she is the one that needs them! LOL

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well its all estimated , lets say 8 feet by 7 by 7 , bout 25 pounds I would say from shipping code 93437

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If he doesnt take them and you will do $70 shipped to 29150--- I will take them...

Greg
Sumter, SC

[email protected]
Yah. no. Less you mean 70 + shipping. I'm practically giving these away but $70 shipped is straight out cheap :shaking:

I just wanna get em out of my buddys garage and buy a jeep part ^ (besttop header)

·
Registered
21 Posts
If these are still availible please send me a shipping qoute to zip code 22192. The shipping address will to a business adddie.

Thanks.

Greg

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
choose a charier, look up the above dimentions and weight and my zip code

·
Registered
63 Posts
I thought maybe they could be shipped for around $30 via Fedex...

I also had no idea they listed for that much.. I cant say I really need them as I have the factory steps already... But the round might make the jeep look better.....

I will do $50 plus $35 for shipping to 29150... Payed via paypal today if we have a deal....

Let me know.

You are right though--- they are totally worth your asking.

Greg
Sumter SC 29150

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM me your whole address and ill take em to the fedex store to see how much $

1 - 19 of 19 Posts