What a bunch of pussies we are for running that trail during the day! It's only 8PM Jason, you want to go out and run it tonight? As long as I am at work by 6.:thefinger:You guys are Hardcore!:thefinger:
Not yet, but soon!Moose, are the beadlocks on order yet.
LOL, try running it at night!:thefinger::devil::thefinger:What a bunch of pussies we are for running that trail during the day! It's only 8PM Jason, you want to go out and run it tonight? As long as I am at work by 6.:thefinger:
Not yet, but soon!
So what have I learned about Phoenix......
1. Before you get to the trail......no matter how built your JK is, if you wave to a built CJ, YJ or TJ they will not wave back?
2. 1 out of every 3 homes in Arizona has a Jeep and unless your have over 5 grand into it you are still stock.
3. 12PSI on non-beadlocks in Florida will get you everywhere. Try that shit on the rocks of AZ and you get....
4. On an Arizona trail, it is perfectly normal to come around a corner and find a bunch of guys shooting shit up with automatic weapons and high powered rifles. Don't make eye contact and move along. When you are more then a 1/2mile away you can take a breath because you are probably out of range.
5. When you get to the trail and you only see trucks, trailers and buggies and nobody else is entering the trail with a vehicle they drove there in....you might be in for a good time!
6. And the last one for now....When Scott (Blk Rubi on 40's) tells you...and I quote.."You can go that way but this line is the "fun" way." You might want to consider taking the "not fun" line.
When we started the trail, it started out with my spotters telling me...watch out for your rocker knocker and by the end of the trail it turned to "Don't
worry, that loud bang and screech is only your rocker knocker."
Just busting your balls guys! Black Rubi on 40's and Axsys were great guys to run the trails with and I am looking forward to the next time!:beer: