JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think it was bigger than last year. Didn't walk out with anything though. :hmph: But did make a couple contacts. Good show. Only saw one of my club mates but there was a shit ton of people there. And more camo in one place than I ever want to see again. :laughing::thefinger:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I had planned on going but stayed home and worked on my corner guard project. Plus, I know if I went, I would walk out there with something I just couldn't live without.......

·
Registered
289 Posts
Modded up some AEV rear corner guards to protect my high bling factor LED taillights......:D They ended up a bit bulkier than I planned but should do a good job fending off assaults.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Sounds nice. Of course, any pics? LOL

I ended up buying the Overkill corners back from John. Bedlined them and bolted them up. I really like them.

Going to stop in at Overkill in Arlington sometime soon. I have been talking to Mike and Natalie there.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah, I like those except for the cross cutout. I probably should of knocked the corners down like those. Here's a couple of pics.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I might knock those two outside corners off a lay in a plate at 45...........or I just might leave them alone :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts