JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
I live in montgomery county and don't see too many non soccer mom JK's rolling around. Wheres everyone at? Montgomery county needs a thread!
Good luck with that Redleg. Tried to do a Philly meet through another forum and we wound up with around 10. Luckily we were able to coordinate with our friends to the east for a good time in Wharton.

I think the difficulty in Montco is the lack of places to play. In addition the only shop I know of is Jeff Daniels. My thought is that without a garage to wrench, or a great set of trails it will be difficult to get some traction.

Given all that, I'm in. :smokin:

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
I BET! i'd be trying to wave down a tow too if i was on 33's wheelin in that muck out there :laughing::D:beer:

just messin with ya
Yep, Montgomery County...the land of the front rear.:D

It's funny, I've never needed a strap. Even when I had stock duelers, I didn't get stuck. Now, I've pulled a few Jeeps out...I have a TJ, YJ and even a JK Rubicon Unlimited in my repitoire of rescued vehicles out on the trail, but never been on the receiving end of a snatch stap.

And there's that whole "it's a 30K vehicle, so don't fuck it up"

·
Registered
383 Posts
I live in Montgomery County. Horsham / Hatboro / Willow Grove.

I know at least 2 others

EDIT:
Deputydog35 - Hatboro
JDAM - Southampton

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Yep, Montgomery County...the land of the front rear.:D

It's funny, I've never needed a strap. Even when I had stock duelers, I didn't get stuck. Now, I've pulled a few Jeeps out...I have a TJ, YJ and even a JK Rubicon Unlimited in my repitoire of rescued vehicles out on the trail, but never been on the receiving end of a snatch stap.

And there's that whole "it's a 30K vehicle, so don't fuck it up"
Time to go to RC Dan. :D

Sent via Telegraph.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I live in Huntingdon Valley (right outside NE Philly/by the Holy Redeemer Hospital) and work in Horsham...

And venture to NJ to play in the woods with the best Jeeples ever :bounce: :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
MontCo Crew just doesn't have the same ring to it......

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.