JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been off the offroading map for a few weeks now due to the Jeep being down and me working on a project.

Anyway, the new project is complete > www.sebastiansflooring.com < my new business.

The Jeep has been repaired. The drive shaft u-joints were worn causing unbearable vibration in the driveline.

Plus my buddy just bought a lifted 1997 Chevy Tahoe and he's got the offroading itch.

Sorry for the long story.

We're running either Cleghorn or 2N17X or both on Monday March 2, 2009. Meeting time is at 10:30am at the Cleghorn exit off the 15.

As usual ALL ARE WELCOME!

Let's get together!!!

I miss you guys/gals!!!! :bawling: That includes you too Mr. PUDDLZ!

:beer:'s on me

·
Registered
119 Posts
going to be a mud fest!!! I will try to make it

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Careful....I hear the rangers are cracking down on folks who wander off the beaten path.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I might be up to this one, but might look funny with Chris Hansen's 32's on, think positive.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I'm sorry to hear a tough guy is actually a sissy?:thefinger::beer:

You going B?
Doubtful...I could possibly be headed back to work. Also, Monday and Tuesday are my heavy training days. I don't think I have enough time to head up for a day of wheelin.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Just be careful you guys....I have a feeling there are folks with phone numbers ready to narc out some of us who take the side trails. Maybe monitor the rangers' channel.

I gots a job interview, so I won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
can't make it , got to work :(

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Just be careful you guys....I have a feeling there are folks with phone numbers ready to narc out some of us who take the side trails. Maybe monitor the rangers' channel.

Yeah, after reading a particular post somewhere else (cough, cough), I have that feeling, too.

Good luck with your interview, BC. Is it with another auto manufacturer?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not too sure on who's coming tomorrow but so far we have three tj's, one xj and one chevy tahoe for tomorrow. Weather forecast reports showers so we'll see how slick it's ging to get.

Who ever is planning on attending, meet up at the cleghorn exit off the 15 at 10:30am.

-Bash

·
Registered
514 Posts

I hate this communist tree huging state

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Yeah, after reading a particular post somewhere else (cough, cough), I have that feeling, too.

Good luck with your interview, BC. Is it with another auto manufacturer?
No, actually. They called after 6 days and said they had shuffled a few spots and had one they thought I'd be interested in.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

BTW we always stay on marked trails, who ever mentioned Pucker Hill is not @ fault either, :shaking:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got back. A coupl eof close calls with that Tahoe. Reall tippy tippy....had to strap it down three times or it was going over. It's lifted too high and doesn't have enough flex. I don't have any pics but the other guys do. I'll have to wait till they post em up.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts