JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a quick video of our camping trip to Monache Meadows in July. The area was gorgeous and it was great to jsut enjoy the company of friends instead of beating the crap out of my Jeep LOL

YouTube - Monache Meadows

·
Registered
586 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Nice vid! I go there a few times a year, to camp and hunt. Those are some tasty little goldens. A great spot to fish is the pool about 100 yards south of where you crossed the S. Fork Kern river in the vid.

I can't believe that you guys drove all the way out there and didn't run the Sherman Pass trail? I get to Monanche meadows in my 2WD truck:D.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice vid! I go there a few times a year, to camp and hunt. Those are some tasty little goldens. A great spot to fish is the pool about 100 yards south of where you crossed the S. Fork Kern river in the vid.

I can't believe that you guys drove all the way out there and didn't run the Sherman Pass trail? I get to Monanche meadows in my 2WD truck:D.
It was a hang out with friends and take a break from wheeling. R&R :D

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
I did sherman pass a couple years ago and was not impressed. I'd rather hang out then blow most of a day driving to and from the trail. I go to Monache to relax and spend time with family and friends. :D

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
HA! Love the Hangover movie clip stuck in the middle. Nice run, looks like a blast. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
38 Posts
That had to be the best trip ever. Looks like you folks had a wonderful time. If you need some new blood for the next adventure, drop us a line 'cause you are our people. That absolutely looked like a BLAST!!! :beer:

·
Registered
232 Posts
@ 4:28 is that Glen Beck?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts