JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Monache Meadows....and that pretty much sums up the whole trip. I can't think of a greater place to have taken my son for his first camping trip. A great place, with great friends, what more could you ask for? The weather went from 80's during the day to low 40's at night and kept things exciting - we had bright warm sun, clouds, thunder/lightning, rain and hail Saturday and Sunday.

We ate like kings, fished and partied late into the night around a blazing camp fire. Awesome.

Here are a few pics.

My favorite pic from the trip.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Awsome pics. I go up there a few times a year to camp and hunt, and it always seems to rain half the time (the times I don't have my top on :) ). Those little German Brown trout are tasty.

Where do we buy those new Safari Straps blue emergency tops?

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awsome pics. I go up there a few times a year to camp and hunt, and it always seems to rain half the time (the times I don't have my top on :) ). Those little German Brown trout are tasty.

Where do we buy those new Safari Straps blue emergency tops?
home depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great pics, its really beautiful out there, looks like an awesome trip :beer:
It is a great place to go relax with friends. There is some wheeling around there, but I like to spend my time around camp enjoying the trout fishing. :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Wow, looks like a fun run.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts