JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently signed up to the forum after I sold my TJ build: 40s, 60s, triangulated four link rear, three link front (not from a "lift kit"...individually bought tabs, brackets, DOM, and heims), coilovers...your basic 1 ton built Jeep. Learned most of what went into my build from the hardcore jeep section from pirate. Jk's are a lot more complicated than past Wranglers, and after searching for other full builds and hardcore tech, I was disappointed that it was pretty much all lumped in to a general Modified Tech forum. Is there anyone with me that thinks there should be a separation of "LS1 Motor Swap" and "Will My Dana 30 Survive 32s"???

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Interesting. Joined 4 months and never intro'd himself, has only 2 posts. Comes here and starts bitchin' about JKO? I'll go make a shitload of popcorn. Anyone want beer with the popcorn?:gluging:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
Technically this was their 1st post. They continued on in another thread about how 37's break axles.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Interesting. Joined 4 months and never intro'd himself, has only 2 posts. Comes here and starts bitchin' about JKO? I'll go make a shitload of popcorn. Anyone want beer with the popcorn?:gluging:

Hit me with a beer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts