JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long are three or four of my Images that are on my profile under one of my albums gonna remain in 'Moderated' status? I only notice maybe once a year but when I see it I want to recall that I had to have an admin approve them or something?
Again, not real important but I do have a premium membership and just wonder if they are not being approved because no one sees them or that they are out of compliance or something?
Check my profile if you are an admin and see that i have several images that are awaiting "moderator approval"

they are over 2 years old, I think. Not urgent, just curious.
thanks

·
Administrator
731 Posts
I am not seeing any images in moderation requiring approval. Could this perhaps be picture comments that are awaiting approval?

Have you tried removing and re-uploading the images?

Let me know if that works for you, or you find more in moderation.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Shortly after OP posted this, I went in and approved all the pics.

OP- Feel free to ask next time. No need to wait for years lol. JKO is no different than any other site where typically Admin is not looking around inside members profiles... We had no idea. Fwiw I don't know why some of your pics were not approved but it was certainly no problem to correct the issue.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shortly after OP posted this, I went in and approved all the pics.

OP- Feel free to ask next time. No need to wait for years lol. JKO is no different than any other site where typically Admin is not looking around inside members profiles... We had no idea. Fwiw I don't know why some of your pics were not approved but it was certainly no problem to correct the issue.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

I honestly thought I had that batch approved by Hit, Stube . I am half-*ssing my attentiveness on our forum these last few month,sorry. HitMoney approved a bunch a few years ago and I think I thought there were a few of those that still shoed as moderator waiting...I reaally appreciate it and will jusyty ask you next time :jeep2::wink_animate:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts