JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet & Greet & Mod party Sunday, September 15th

Having another mod party at the hacienda on a Sunday. This will also double as a Meet & Greet too so I guess plan on bringing a side dish, snack, steaks, hot dogs, burgers, etc... We could turn this one into a big one so I'll be planning on it going that way. Hope to see everyone there.:bounce:

WHEN; September 15th. It's being held on a Sunday so a few special folks can attend:D

WHERE; Our place. You know where it's at. PM me if you need the address though, and as usual, don't post addresses up on the forum:)

See everyone there. I know a few of the mods happening so I'll post them up in a couple days. If everyone wants to list things they'd like to get done that would be helpful too.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think that neither of you should be able to walk the day after your wedding...

However, setting the stage for the way your gonna be for the rest of your marriage or until death do you part is probably a good thing. Establishing that your an asshole and that jeeps take priority early in the game (unless you have already done that) is a wise choice. I will support you on that. lol:shitstorm:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I would think that neither of you should be able to walk the day after your wedding...

However, setting the stage for the way your gonna be for the rest of your marriage or until death do you part is probably a good thing. Establishing that your an asshole and that jeeps take priority early in the game (unless you have already done that) is a wise choice. I will support you on that. lol:shitstorm:
Amen brotha. We shall see what unfolds haha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
357 Posts
I might be able to swing by for a few minutes.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
My back is fawked right now but I do have a really heavy gas tank skid to put on. May just bring it and use some air tools to buff out a few little scratches and rattle can it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am planning on doing some electrical work if anyone is willing to lend a hand. I know I have talked to some of you about what I need to get, but I could use some help. I am planning to wire up lights (front and rear), relocate switches, and hook up a CB.... I have no idea which CB I should get.:shitstorm:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take note that this will also be a meet & greet too and since it may be the last mod party of the year lets make it a good one.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, pretty sure there will be plenty o dat stuff around. Never seems to be a shortage.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To bad it isn't the week before. I'll be in town for a short visit.
Bummer. Won't be changing the date at this time though. Too much other shit going on. Do keep in touch and let me know when your here though. Maybe we can arrange a dinner out with everyone, your treat of course!!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts