JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crew,

Please put your rule of mob on my nomination of a new member: Ericbg1983. (Eric) He has shown himself to be a good dude, and eager participant in things Jersey Crew. (One wheeling, JITV, TFT II) And he loves the fuck out of Bacon. Shall Eric get his Bones?

All in favor?

Aye!

· Registered
293 Posts
Crew,

Please put your rule of mob on my nomination of a new member: Ericbg1983. (Eric) He has shown himself to be a good dude, and eager participant in things Jersey Crew. (One wheeling, JITV, TFT II) And he loves the fuck out of Bacon. Shall Eric get his Bones?

All in favor?

Aye!
are we doin this here or in the UG???? either way I'm an aye

· Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I thought UG initially, but this gets more eyes. If it's an issue, I'll move it over there. TBH, besides that ugly event involving Vaseline, a fence post and applewood smoked bacon, there's not a whole lot of dirty laundry on the guy.

· Registered
365 Posts
Aye here and I'll Aye in the UG too. Met him at the Jeeps in the Vineyard, friend of two different friends of mine (small world type of shit). Seems like a good dude, maybe a crazy wheeler like DTR LOL. Off to the UG I go.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.