JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
Good pics, good friends, good music, what more could one ask for.:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
good vid, execpt fo rmaybe the creepy no pants guy at the end, bu tthat stuff fits right in here on jko

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Not yet, we removed the stickers with the pressure washers at the end of the week, stayed next to you know who and was totally blown off the entire week we were there. Not even a wave as they drove by, real class.
big suprise there, his online persona matches his real life one, both dusch nozzels

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not yet, we removed the stickers with the pressure washers at the end of the week, stayed next to you know who and was totally blown off the entire week we were there. Not even a wave as they drove by, real class.

I was surprised at how blown off we were also. Considering we stayed next door. They would just look at us as we waived. But yes the stickers were removed.
But we did have a blast and I'm really glad everyone on the forum can enjoy my sexy legs.:smokin:

·
Registered
575 Posts
cool vid. I want one of the beer/jeep shirts!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Awesome pics and vid. Glad to hear that the ghey stickers found their way into the trash and that you parted ways with the douchebag of the jeep world.

Next year, hang out and party with us :beer:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome, are ya'll members of Georgia Trail Riders?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Cool vid. I wish it had people's usernames at the bottom pop up or something. It would be cool to put names to faces :beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts