JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to plan trails for EJS this year and am looking for some help. I will have my rubicon and sahara out there. the rubicon I am not to worried about as it will be doing 3-4 levels. the sahara I am thinking of taking on fins and things and seven mile rim both of which are level 4. Both jeeps are stock but rubi has slight mods of bumpers and rocker knockers. any advise as to the trails, if the vehicle will be able to do them. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You will be fine with both jeeps on both trails. There is always the comfort level of having a lift, or larger tires, but in all reality, there should be no problems.

·
Registered
225 Posts
MOAB Trail books

There is a Web site that I have bookmarked called issuu.com which has lots of online magazines. Yesterday, I searched "Jeep" on their site. Among the hits were some Easter Week Moab trail guides, for various years - likely the same, with updated advertising (?). There was another trail book for the area, also, IIRC.

I looked at one of the EW books. It had maps of trails, how to find the trail heads, length, levels of difficulty, etc.

I'd try searching "Moab" or "Jeep" on issuu.com

·
Registered
149 Posts
Like was stated above, you should be fine... however the weather has played havoc with many of the trails since last Easter. I took my stock JKU over Hells Revenge (6 rated trail) without any problems. I wouldn't do it now but I've done it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the help I think I have it narrowed down. Made it easier when the girls decided they didn't wanted to wheel everyday. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts