JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with a local club on Moab Rim yesterday. Enjoy!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Dang that looks like fun. What a view from the top!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I haven't been in years. Of all the trails, that one is the most memorable for me. I love the views coming down. Great pictures!

·
Registered
619 Posts
One of my all time favorite trails.

I ran it in a stock 2 door last year on the 4th of July.

Up in the daylight was a good time.

Down in the dark (after fireworks) was a whole other story.......it got your attention. :bounce:

Those pictures don't show you the whole story. ie: the cliff you snake along on the river side.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
One of my all time favorite trails.

I ran it in a stock 2 door last year on the 4th of July.

Up in the daylight was a good time.

Down in the dark (after fireworks) was a whole other story.......it got your attention. :bounce:

Those pictures don't show you the whole story. ie: the cliff you snake along on the river side.
Yeah, its one of my favs too.. the scenery is awesome looking down over Moab.

Thanks for the trip report!!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Thanks for posting, Ryan! He did great, open diffs on both ends but got over everything. Our club organized the run. We had a great group, a couple breakdowns but everyone got down OK. That was my first run over it, it gets your attention in a hurry. The views at the top and on the loop are amazing.

BTW, Ryan wasn't the only one doing wheelies on Moab Rim, either. Here's me making a ninny of myself at the top of the "Z-Turn". I'm locked on both ends,...so embarrassing:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jerry! Glad to know I wasnt the only one doing wheelies!! Even at the top of the dome I did one which scared the crap out of me. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts