JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Between 3300 and 3900 miles of trails in Moab to be closed!

COMMENTS ARE DUE BY NOV 30TH, PLEASE REACT NOW!

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?p=464348

This is only a sign of things to come. It's time to fight for our land or we'll eventually lose it all. We need a strong showing from the 4x4 community.

The greenies are already boasting that we won't even come close to matching the # of comments they'll submit and I believe it. The good thing is most of these people have never been to Moab, and their comments lack sentiment. These people are trying to close lands they've likely never even seen before!

Please read through the link above and submit a brief, factual, and most importantly a unique letter with your personal feelings BEFORE NOV 30TH (FRIDAY)!!!

This only takes a few minutes of your time. I sent my letter in, did you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS if someone here could re-post this on Project-JK it would be greatly appreciated!

Since ending our sponsorship, Eddie has completely removed my right to post on the forum :shaking:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

I'm not trying to get into a bashing war either, I was just frustrated I can't post this over there as it clearly has nothing to do with me soliciting sales. If you don't see me over there anymore that's why...

Some of my tech posts which had nothing to do with soliciting sales were even deleted as well.

Here was his response word for word to me requesting to cancel our sponsorship for the time being (I said we may renew in the future, I just don't know right now if it's worth it to us).

“Hi Jason,

I completely understand and appreciate you letting me know. Just so you know, as a non-sponsor, your account on JK-Forum will be suspended and you will not be allowed to post any comments. Also, any posts you have made in the past soliciting your services will be soft-deleted.

Sincerely,
Eddie”

So I can't post at all nor exchange PM's unless I pay to be a sponsor again. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if any mention of my business name is deleted as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
HEY EVERYONE! Please get onboard with this ASAP! Me and my friends have or will be sending a response Today. This is really important stuff. DON'T LET THE GREENIES WIN!!! :bounce:
Please! pass this on to everyone you know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
PS if someone here could re-post this on Project-JK it would be greatly appreciated!

Since ending our sponsorship, Eddie has completely removed my right to post on the forum :shaking:
DONE DEAL

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I am not surprised at all about closures or attempted closures.

There are several land conservancy groups that are routinely using other peoples money to buy up large sections of land, then closing it, even if there is a trail or is that especially if there is a trail on it so they can close it.

I have previously submitted many times comments to the BLM in Moab.

Also since this topic is very near and dear to my heart as I love Moab and one day you will be driving on or choking down my ashes if I have my way, ;) could we please not reference JK-Forum anymore in this thread. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up Red Rock. We also have a land use section and this may need to be crosss posted there as well too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts