JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going? anyone want to meet up for a :beer: while down there, post up in this thread. Myself, fishn4x4 and quite a few other guys will be down there from Tuesday till Saturday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Anyone staying after EJS?

I'll be there with Alec W and a few others starting Weds 3/26.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GOAT left this morning. I will be leaving here shortly. Where you guys want to meet up at .....?
you guys will be at the vendor show thursday right? i have about 6-10 guys with us, would you guys like to plan a run on friday?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I will be there Tuesday thru thursday, my trip got cut short due to work! I will only cost me $600 bucks in damn gas!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
you guys will be at the vendor show thursday right? i have about 6-10 guys with us, would you guys like to plan a run on friday?

Yea, come by our trailer Friday when you guys are ready and we'll go peelout.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, come by our trailer Friday when you guys are ready and we'll go peelout.
We ran Metal Masher yesterday and we are going to hit BFE today, can you guys get into Poison Spider, it is closed to the public damn near everyday, any other ideas for tommorow?
Do you guys have a silver JK? I think I was next to you yesterday by the 4x4 shop.

·
Registered
592 Posts
We ran Metal Masher yesterday and we are going to hit BFE today, can you guys get into Poison Spider, it is closed to the public damn near everyday, any other ideas for tommorow?
Do you guys have a silver JK? I think I was next to you yesterday by the 4x4 shop.
That was me, we have silver 4 dr and a silver 2 dr. I noticed the jk owners sticker on your jeep, but had never seen those before. I doubt we can get into poison spyder, I will talk to some people today to see what we should do tomorrow, any suggestions? We will be around all weekend and early next week too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The company's name is on the windshield....I like the bumper too and hope to see it available soon :)
TREKS Off-Road Equipment

1 - 20 of 28 Posts