JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?

We will be heading up a few days early and staying the whole week. this year I'll be taking my JK and my dad has his 85' CJ7 he's towing up behind his RV. Hopefully this year is going to be one for the books, like every year usually is but with it being the 50th I'm "assuming" by all the literature that has been mailed to me from RR it will be a blast. :gluging:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Im trying also... Last year was great.
We should figure a way to get together. I know some of the "other forums" get together for runs and dinners. Good way to meet folks we only know from reading posts they have written...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We usually have steak and beer night plus a fire of course,on a afternoon that is free up with nothing going on. So if anyone wants to stop by, and bring a food of choice plus drink of choice your welcome to.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wife, dog, and I show up on Sunday the 20th, leave on Monday the 28th. Trails every day but 1. Haven't been there since 2012. Looking forward to this one.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome! Sounds like a good amount of JKO's will be up there!

Hopefully this year is a good one, Im just glad I got everything lined up months in advance, everything is booked up there, or full up! :gluging:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts