JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in San Francisco bay area, and would prefer local pickup, but could try and work out shipping as well :)

Doing a bit of a garage clean up, so I have a few things for sale.
Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship smaller items.

• Currie antirock (rear) steel arms, Brand New! - $400
  • Synergy bolt on front trackbar mount (used) - $80
  • Synergy front lower shock relocators (used) - $40
  • Artec truss - front dana 44 (new) - $70
  • Artec raised front track bar bracket (new) - weld on - $30
  • Teraflex front lower control arm skids - $10
  • Teraflex control arm joints (used) - Bring me some Bourbon :)
  • Warn wire winch rope, hook, and fairlead (Installed but never used)- $80
  • Silver aluminium fairlead (new) - $10
  • Poison spyder 4" LED taillights with pigtails (new) - $30
  • JKU 2012-2017 power steering pump (used) - $150
  • JKU 2014 power steering box (used) - $250
  • License plate delete cover (used) - $10
I am open to trades for: 12" coilovers, spod, half doors, roll cage, 200+ amp welder like Miller 211, Hobart 210mvp, Tweco 211i, etc.

Pictures:

·
Registered
48 Posts
So is this the same truss that we we agreed on a price, your choice meeting location where you didn't show up? Then I pm'd you again, expressed interest and never got a response?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So is this the same truss that we we agreed on a price, your choice meeting location where you didn't show up? Then I pm'd you again, expressed interest and never got a response?
Yep, the same one you offered me $50 for on a $129 part, then wanted me to haul it 400+ miles to King of the Hammers and then meet your friend on the lakebed where I have no cell service at all.
I definitely showed up but my priorities that week are to our race team, and if I could get the truss delivered I'd do my best.
You have messages from me explaining that and apologizing.

That delivery plan didn't work out, get over it, and make me an offer +shipping, or take your whining somewhere else

·
Registered
48 Posts
Last response.
Yes, I offered you $50 for it, delivered to KOH. Regardless of the low offer YOU ACCEPTED. If you wanted to bitch about the low offer that was your time to do it, not now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last response.
Yes, I offered you $50 for it, delivered to KOH. Regardless of the low offer YOU ACCEPTED. If you wanted to bitch about the low offer that was your time to do it, not now.
I don't see an offer +shipping, just more of you bitching, because I was bitching about your bitching :thefinger:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truss and LCA skids sold :)

I'm willing to work out shipping on the Antirock as it's brand new and still in the box!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts