JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which mirrors do you guys like to use when you take the doors off ? and were is the best place to get them ? thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
several people use the little convex towing mirrors that you can at any autoparts store. stick them to airvents on passenger and drivers side. when the doors are off usually your not using the AC anyway. i use them in the winter with the heater on when i have the doors off sometimes though haha

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I bought the Mopar mirror off a guy on this site and works great. I don't think it's available anymore... but you might find a used one.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I also use the ditec bracket. Found some mirrors at a wrecking yard so I don't have to bother with removing the ones from my doors.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought the Mopar mirror off a guy on this site and works great. I don't think it's available anymore... but you might find a used one.
Sold it and bought the River Raider relocation brackets. Don't have to worry for the drivers side and going to buy an extra passenger side mirror for the other bracket. Sometime...

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Sold it and bought the River Raider relocation brackets. Don't have to worry for the drivers side and going to buy an extra passenger side mirror for the other bracket. Sometime...

Thanks LSM... He's the guy..

·
Registered
136 Posts
I use a Mopar (Rugged Ridge) relocation bracket on the drivers side and no mirror at all on the passenger side. I leave the passenger side mirror on the door.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i called dietech today they said they are not sure if they will work on a 2011. that they will try to fit it on a 2011 in the next week, and send a email to me. any body now if it will work. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am actually making one for the drivers side now. It's a bar-end motorcycle mirror mounted to a 65# pull strength magnet. will post pics as soon as I am done

1 - 20 of 26 Posts