JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed Dove hunting on September first (opening season) and will be headed back home from Wasco on Tuesay morning. I would like to run Miller Jeep trail.
Meeting time is 11:00am at the Pilot Gas Station on Frazier Mountain Road.
Let's Wheel!!!!

Date: September 2nd
Trail: Lockwood Creek Trail and Miller Jeep Trail
Duration: 3 - 4 Hours
Difficulty: Difficult (Black Diamond)
Trail Description: Steep rocky climbs and breathtaking views.
Meeting Spot: Pilot Gas Station
Meeting Time: 11:00am

I'm headed over to hunting camp on Agust 31st so I'll be checking the forum until that morning. After August 31st I won't have access to a computer so I'll be at the Pilot Gas station at 11:00am on Tuesday morning. we've got two other Jeeps coming so....We're There Dude!!!!!!!:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Opps

I guess you can't post a run here and on JK Forum both...... ;) I'm in Fullerton and go past you to the Big Bear Runs. Let me know when your doing a weekend run there....

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Do I look like Edward? And I honestly wouldn't bring a freelance reporter, hoping to make Offroad Adventures magazine (again) on the run either.

Fawk. That was a L O N G day...
You aren't kidding dude...I left my house at 7am didn't get home that night till 2am. I would like to go do it again and hang out for a while at that spot by the water.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice meeting you guys.

Here some pics.

thats all the pics I got. Great day no damage, nothing broken. Thanks

Thanks for posting the photos I had a great time as well. That was a nice run and the fastest I've ever done it personally. We hit the trail at 12:28pm and was at the top of Miller Jeep Trail at 3:00pm exactly. Nice meeting you and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Bash, I hear you got yourself banned?
Edward got his feelings hurt because I posted the run here as well. I refuse to listen to someone tell me where and when I can post. It's better that I am no longer a member of that forum. I don't want to be a part of a forum where the president mixes his personal problems with the members of the forum.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'd be up for another MJT run as well. I need to find my Los Padres Topo map because I know of some other cool trails there too but it's been a long time. MJT is pretty benign and I found myself going out of the way to drive over boulders and such. It's got some really steep spots but it is a pretty easy trail. I'd really rather run it in a heavy downpour or early snow storm.

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
I'd be up for another MJT run as well. I need to find my Los Padres Topo map because I know of some other cool trails there too but it's been a long time. MJT is pretty benign and I found myself going out of the way to drive over boulders and such. It's got some really steep spots but it is a pretty easy trail. I'd really rather run it in a heavy downpour or early snow storm.
Yeah, there is nothing hard about Miller at all, do they have it open in the winter?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts