JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having my second interview for a job in Troutdale, OR tomorrow so I might be moving there.
I just wanted to know what kind of Jeeping is around the northwest? I currently live in Buena Vista, CO, 2 hours west of Denver in the mountains. I'm also into snowmobiling. Not sure if there are any snowmobilers on here.

Also what are the fender laws in OR? I have an 05 LJ Rubicon with zero flare fenders. Thanks

Jeremy

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm having my second interview for a job in Troutdale, OR tomorrow so I might be moving there.
I just wanted to know what kind of Jeeping is around the northwest? I currently live in Buena Vista, CO, 2 hours west of Denver in the mountains. I'm also into snowmobiling. Not sure if there are any snowmobilers on here.

Also what are the fender laws in OR? I have an 05 LJ Rubicon with zero flare fenders. Thanks

Jeremy
Here is the what the law says about Fenders in Oregon: A fender or mudguard must cover the complete width of the tires tread. This is in ORS 815.180 (1) (a). The fender or mudguard must also be of sufficient size and constructed so that it is capable of deflecting or arresting any dirt, mud, water or other substance that may be picked up and carried on the wheels.

Hope this helps with one of the questions,

ALso there is quite a bit of good Jeeping in the Northwest:D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I lived many years in the Gresham/Troutdale area. Folks still live in Gresham. Back then I wasn't into wheelin but I'm sure you won't have to hard of a time finding some place to have fun. Or you could always drive up north and roll with us. Now if you need to be pointed in the direction of a few quality gentlemens clubs in the area, I am your man.:smokin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lived many years in the Gresham/Troutdale area. Folks still live in Gresham. Back then I wasn't into wheelin but I'm sure you won't have to hard of a time finding some place to have fun. Or you could always drive up north and roll with us. Now if you need to be pointed in the direction of a few quality gentlemens clubs in the area, I am your man.:smokin:
Haha, not sure if the GF would like me going to the gentlemen clubs.

But I if I move to OR I want to explore everywhere in the NW. So I'm sure I would head up your way. My GF's family is from Bothell, Everett area. Somewhere up there so I'm sure I would head up there sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts