JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Found this one on google:

I saw these for the first time in person @ SEMA. Very nice wheels. They caught my eye because I run the Baja MTZs that have the same sidewall pattern.

I carry these on the site of you are interested.

James

·
Registered
495 Posts
I wanted these when I got mine, but was told they hadn't been released yet. That was a while back though. I still like'em alot.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was going to get a set of those too. They kept changing the date they would be available. They've been advertising them for like a year and were still not available about a month ago. Finally gave up and went with Walker Evans.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Same boat here... wanted them but couldnt get my hands on them. All over the magazines etc... but couldnt find someone that could get me a set. I ended up with the Eagle 197s (much cheaper too) and I like them:

Here is what they look like with a little rockrash.....

Touched up the rockrash and painted the center caps and lugs:

If I had it to do all over I would save up a little more and go with the racelines.... "but that is just me"
http://www.racelinewheels.com/p-472-rt231-monster-black.aspx

:beer:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I also have the coopers and they are one of the best tires I've run. I'm comparing them to toyo's and pro comps for the big tires. There wear better, are quiet and work great in snow/rain/mud.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the pics.. I like those eagles too! now i have some decisions to make.. I was think about gettn the rockstars too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts