JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
No..didnt think you'd get it.

I've been praying since 2007 that Sarah would Run in 2012. She has incredible appeal to the fringe right. Which splits the republican party. And considering the mess Barak has, he's gonna need a weak opponent.

Honestly - you think she's smart? Honestly? I honestly think she has about 1/4 the intellect of John Mccain and probably reads the same comics as GW Bush.

·
Registered
366 Posts
No..didnt think you'd get it.

I've been praying since 2007 that Sarah would Run in 2012. She has incredible appeal to the fringe right. Which splits the republican party. And considering the mess Barak has, he's gonna need a weak opponent.

Honestly - you think she's smart? Honestly? I honestly think she has about 1/4 the intellect of John Mccain and probably reads the same comics as GW Bush.
Thats why the Chinese wanted her to fly over there and speak right??? They always fly "stupid slutty flight attendants" over to give lectures on international relations and monetary policy. Its not like they laughed out loud at old Joe Biden or anything like that... right???

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
The chinese would fly over yogi bear if 1/2 the republican party of America listened to what Yogi says. That's just good business.

Hey, if you think she's intelligent, more power to ya. I think she's dumb as a box of rocks. I wouldnt vote for someone w/ that intellect to run the nation if they wore Jesus shoes, listened to the grateful dead, and promised to legalize pot. We just finished the unintelligent leader experiment - remember how that turned out?

You still havent answered me: you HONESTLY regard her as intelligent?

·
Registered
366 Posts
The chinese would fly over yogi bear if 1/2 the republican party of America listened to what Yogi says. That's just good business.

Hey, if you think she's intelligent, more power to ya. I think she's dumb as a box of rocks. I wouldnt vote for someone w/ that intellect to run the nation if they wore Jesus shoes, listened to the grateful dead, and promised to legalize pot. We just finished the unintelligent leader experiment - remember how that turned out?

You still havent answered me: you HONESTLY regard her as intelligent?
How is she not intelligent???

I see a hockey mom... with a community college level education giving politicians with ivy league educations real competition for their jobs. I see an average women from amongst ourselves work her way from city council, to mayor, to lieutenant governor, to the first and youngest women state governor, to potential vice president. She put herself in a place of power to change the corruption she saw happening in her state. In her first term she cut state and local property taxes by 75%. In her district she has successfully lobbied for and built many public works projects like rec centers, transportation hubs, and youth shelters. She balanced a bloated state budget with actual spending cuts (she didnt just raise taxes like my state gov did). In December 2008, an Alaska state commission recommended increasing the Governor's annual salary from $125,000 to $150,000. Palin stated that she would not accept the pay raise. She promoted oil and natural resource development in Alaska and invested in natural gas pipelines that supply much needed energy to the rest of us. I see an average women becoming a legitimate international icon in fashion and politics and she is an incredible public speaker w/out the use of a teleprompter. I think those things amount to an incredible accomplishment in themselves. Do you really think you could do what she has done??

All I can see that you have done is become a mediocre doctor and an avid enthusiasts on a low volume jeep forum... what exactly could you do better than her in terms of local and national politics.... let me say this I would trade her for the governator or Obama any day!!!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
That's the perfect argument to shut someone like me up. Focus on me instead. Ask me what I have done. Dont let me get away w/ being an average person w/ an opinion. Call me to task on why the Chinese didnt invite me to babble about global macroeconomics and trade! I do appreciate the doctor comment though.

Im sorry buddy, but dumbasses get elected to congress, the president, mayors, city commisions, etc. ALL the time. They do it because they look snazzy, appeal to the lowest common denominator, are famous already, talk smooth, are related to other people of power, etc. Doesnt mean dick when it comes to their intelligence.

Once in office, handlers, cabinet members, people doing the grunt work poke and prod them in directions that are sometimes beneficial to the public, sometimes not. I cannot believe I am typing this - is it really necessary?

Dumb people get elected. Dumb leaders shape the fate of the entire planet. I can be accused of a lot of things - but I will not be accused of mistaking a pretty face for geniuine intelligence. Hell I said I'd hit it. (And let the record reflect - and this is a speech therapist thing - I wanted to gag her because of her vocal quality, not the actual language spewing forth from her mouth. You'll be hard pressed to find a speech-language pathologist that could tolerate more than a few minutes of that shrill voice).

And I appreciate the compliment - but I'm not a doctor. I do play one on the internet and in the bedroom from time to time though ;).

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's the perfect argument to shut someone like me up. Focus on me instead. Ask me what I have done. Dont let me get away w/ being an average person w/ an opinion. Call me to task on why the Chinese didnt invite me to babble about global macroeconomics and trade! I do appreciate the doctor comment though.

Im sorry buddy, but dumbasses get elected to congress, the president, mayors, city commisions, etc. ALL the time. They do it because they look snazzy, appeal to the lowest common denominator, are famous already, talk smooth, are related to other people of power, etc. Doesnt mean dick when it comes to their intelligence.

Once in office, handlers, cabinet members, people doing the grunt work poke and prod them in directions that are sometimes beneficial to the public, sometimes not. I cannot believe I am typing this - is it really necessary?

Dumb people get elected. Dumb leaders shape the fate of the entire planet. I can be accused of a lot of things - but I will not be accused of mistaking a pretty face for geniuine intelligence. Hell I said I'd hit it. (And let the record reflect - and this is a speech therapist thing - I wanted to gag her because of her vocal quality, not the actual language spewing forth from her mouth. You'll be hard pressed to find a speech-language pathologist that could tolerate more than a few minutes of that shrill voice).

And I appreciate the compliment - but I'm not a doctor. I do play one on the internet and in the bedroom from time to time though ;).
it sounds like you didn't even read the bulk of my post... let me guess too lazy and just skipped to the end right??? Typical libtard response... ignore anything of substance and go directly to opposition to the last line in the post. Very Original... maybe you should actually read something about what she has done in her career instead of watching saturday night live.

Maybe your offense to what I said at the end was founded in reality?

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
hehehe..

Irony: you mention "offense" and call me "libtard" in the same post.

I think youre a nice guy who comes across as gruff on the internet. I think that I if I met you on a trail, I'd never know you're the guy who insults me personally on message boards.

:beer:

I'm gonna go watch Xmen Wolverine w/ my son. Keep the homefires burning and dont give up the fight.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
:laughing2: This thread's pretty ****in' funny! V, your argument is compelling though once her mouth opens..... Well..... It kind of washes your words away. At any rate, I'd stand in line to see the Palin Moore Show.

·
Registered
366 Posts
hehehe..

Irony: you mention "offense" and call me "libtard" in the same post.

I think youre a nice guy who comes across as gruff on the internet. I think that I if I met you on a trail, I'd never know you're the guy who insults me personally on message boards.

:beer:

I'm gonna go watch Xmen Wolverine w/ my son. Keep the homefires burning and dont give up the fight.
probably right... I hope to see you out there someday. :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts